Dr. Joel R. Fromer has practiced orthodontics in Pottstown PA since 1980. He received his dental degree with thesis honors from the University of Buffalo School of Dental Medicine and his orthodontic certificate from Temple University School of Dentistry. Dr. Fromer is a member of:
- The American Dental Association
- The American Association of Orthodontists
- Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists
- Pennsylvania Association of Orthodontists
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Montgomery-Bucks Dental Society
Dr. Fromer is also a member of Omicron Kappa Upsilon and National Dental Honor Society. He is married to Carolyn and has two sons, Rich and Neil and a granddaughter, Rebecca.